Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Orang-utan rehabilitation project, Rasa Ria

On Sunday we were up bright and early, and off we went to visit our "adopted" orang-utan, at the Rehabilitation Reserve at Rasa Ria.  This is another key part of our Sister School project; Tallangatta Secondary College sponsors the rehabilitation of orphaned orang-utans here, and SMK DPM sponsors koalas here in Australia.

So I was very excited to hop in the bus, and drive off into what I thought would be the wilds of Sabah.

Instead, the resort at Rasa Ria is a beautiful part of paradise!  Wish I had bought my bathers!  However, not wanting to scare everybody off on only my second day in the country, it is probably a good thing that I did not!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Stats

Sample Text

Followers